Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

My awesome speech! : About HOMELESS!!! ENJOY

Hi Everyone, Here is my speech:
I hope you enjoy it and comment down below if you are now going to give the homeless blankets and food but not the money because remember sometimes they buy smokes and not healthy stuff for there bodies! But for now please relax and enjoy my speech:





What would you do if you saw homeless people?

Have you seen homeless people on the street and you think “ I feel sorry for them” ?And you give them money or food. Well you should actually think twice because there are some bad and good reasons why they are homeless and how much money they get in one day! Well do you guys know?!
Have any of you guys given money to a homeless person? Well I have and I have been wondering what they do with the money? Well some people think they buy blankets and food but some of them buy smokes and not healthy stuff for their bodies. I know that this is true because when my mum and I  went to the warehouse we saw this homeless person and we gave him money, After we came out of the warehouse we saw the man spend all of his money on smokes! I was really surprised because I thought that some homeless people brought stuff they needed but some don’t so that is why I am here to say “ do not give them the money, but buy the things they need like blankets and food!
Do any of you know some reasons why people are homeless? Well I know some interesting reasons that i think you guys want to know when you see a homeless person! Firstly homeless people sometimes get kicked out of their homes or they had a job then got fired. Also some people are homeless because they have brain damage or a sickness.


I believe that most homeless people get $5-$10 dollars each hour based on research. How many of you guys think that homeless people are only the people who sleep on the street? Because if you do you are wrong! Did you know that some homeless people live in cars and go to motels if they have money?



Did you know that more than 23,000 people are homeless in Auckland and 3000 more than we had four years ago and that includes  kids! Kids that are homeless and still go to school and learn. I think that kids and adults have the right to be safe and have a warm house and to have school clothes and clothes! Who thinks that we can make a change and help homeless people by giving them blankets and food and clothes? Well i think we can make a change!
Homeless people need help and if you give them blankets and food you are a superhero!

THANK YOU :)


So that was my speech about the homeless and I hope you guys think before you give stuff to the homeless.

Have a great day and if you guys wan to here is the link to my slide show and video ENJOY:)


Last thing is . . . It time for questions!!!!!


  1.  What do you think, did you do well or not that great?
Answer by me : I think i did great and i gave it a 95% good shot. 

2. What do you think you can do better next time?

Answer by me : I think I need to work on more expression and to use hand gestures. 

Thank you for you time and like I would say if you were saying a speech " GOOD LUCK" :)  Bye bye




No comments:

Post a Comment