Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Cross Country


   


The last 4 weeks room 13  have been training for cross country. My favourite thing was sprinting like TURBO and  when I  come 4th or 5th. 
Something I found challenging was when it came to the hill, it was really hard running up the hill! 
While I was running I felt EXHAUSTED and it was really  HARD! 
While I was running I thought that I need to try harder and push myself and also to come 2nd or 1st! Also to improve my running.






This is some people training 
 


3 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Jordyn!

    What a great reflection about cross country. The real thing is only one week away now! Your post reminds me of when I am training for my big run. I always feel exhausted by the end of it because it's really hard and I push myself to do my best.

    - Miss Percy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordyn
    I like your cross country training cross country. What will you do next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      What was your fav thing?

      Jordyn

      Delete