Pages

Sunday 2 April 2017

CAMP MEMORIES

Here's my writing:



Feelings :
  
When it came to dessert I was so excited because It was my fav!! I was so full but then it came to dessert and i just had to take some!


Actions :


When we got to get the dessert we had to do ,best table at a time and my table was first. What there was for dessert was mixed ice cream , That was called Qunal. In the mixed ice cream there was Goody Goody gum drops, Hokey pokey, Vanilla , Orange choco chips and others. There was also chocolate brownies and jelley!  What I had for dessert was one brownie and a scoop of hokey pokey ice cream. When I tasted the brownie it melted in my mouth and i could tasted the chocolate! Then I had the chocolate brownie with the ice cream ,It was so yummy and DELICIOUS. The ice cream did take some of the tasted away and the warmness that came from the brownie!! After that I had to get my mum some and when i went up they said who is this for and i said “ Oh this is for my mum” so they gave me a big scoop and then they said again” Are you sure this is for your mum? I said “ Yes it is “


Thoughts :

After Dessert it felt like it was the first night of camp but really it was the last night of camp and dessert with our friends! I felt really sad because camp went so fast. But it was the best camp that i have ever had!!


Here is some photo's:
Image result for mixed ice cream that is together





















Thank you for your time and i will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment